Shampoo Bars

Making Shampoo + Conditioning Bars - Exciting Stuff!
June 25, 2012

I have to say I have begun to make Shampoo/Conditioning Bars to retail in our store and I am really liking it! It is so cool to be able to customize the ingredients with exactly the herbs you want to see in your shampoo bar and exactly the oil base that you prefer and then add the essential oils that will impact your hair just the way you want - LOVING IT!

My mind is now working overtime on the bars I want to make in the future. These shampoo bars are sulphate free of course.

So the batch that I will be retailing first is a combination of Brahmi, Amla, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Honey and essential oils that are moisturizing for dry hair.
Look out for them at our store in the next few weeks.

Also check out our newest hair oil - Shikakai Oil (Mineral Oil Free) available in 4 oz and 8 oz sizes.


Namaste,
Ayana

Our Twitter Feed

Coming Soon: Amla Silk Deep Therapy Restorative Masque

A Customer Review of Our Store - Thanks So Much Electra!!